Deepbridge is always looking to recruit individuals of the highest quality. If you would like to work for a fast-paced and rapidly growing financial services company then please send us your CV.
Currently we are looking to recruit a number of roles. Please see the respective job descriptions below along with a link to apply. If you accurately meet the requirements of a job specification then we would love to hear from you.
CLOSING DATE: 9am Monday 17th July 2017
Reports to: Head of Marketing, Deepbridge Capital
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £18k - £25k dependent on experience
Reporting to Deepbridge’s Head of Marketing, the Marketing Executive will support Deepbridge marketing activity and administration.
All activity is expected to be undertaken to the highest compliance standards.
Deepbridge Capital is a rapidly growing investment manager, based in Chester (and with offices in London, Bristol and Edinburgh).
- Ensuring consistency of brand across marketing mediums
- Developing the online visual presence to ensure websites are user friendly and represent respective brand qualities
- Maintaining and updating online content including intranet content
- Collating and producing marketing literature
- Working with the Company’s designer to produce marketing collateral within the regulatory framework
- Managing relationships with key third parties
- Ensuring all marketing collateral is designed in a compliant manner
- Liaising with third party Financial Promotion compliance reviewers to ensure the highest possible compliance standards
- Managing and creating regular social media content
- Responding to any website enquiries and online conversation requests
- Creating and distributing internal communications
- Managing and cleansing databases
- Producing management information and analysis
- Recording financial promotion compliance submissions and sign off
- Organising and assisting at Company events
- Providing general marketing support
Duties may also include:
- Any other task reasonably expected
- Ability to time manage a mixture of diverse projects
- Computer literate and a working knowledge of appropriate design software
- Interpersonal skills
- Team work
- An understanding of marketing practices and mediums
- A desire to be involved in a growing business and the ‘can do’ attitude that requires
- A marketing qualification or experience
- Experience of marketing for professional or financial services