Business Development Manager - Midlands
Company: Deepbridge Capital LLP
Reports to: Managing Partner
Tax-efficient investment manager Deepbridge Capital is looking for a Business Development to join the rapidly growing team, focused on the Midlands.
Deepbridge is looking for a passionate individual with experience in working with financial advisers and building key relationships that drive investment subscriptions.
The individual will be aware of tax-efficient investment structures such as the Enterprise Investment Scheme and Business Relief.
Travel will be expected across the region and regular visits to Deepbridge’s head office in Chester will also be expected.
To promote tax-efficient investment propositions and other investments opportunities to Deepbridge’s growing community of financial advisers. To help to grow, manage and service our relationships with advisers and intermediaries across the Midlands region.
· To develop a comprehensive understanding of Deepbridge and our investment products;
· To have a strong understanding and knowledge of the wider tax-efficient investment market place;
· To build long term and profitable client and intermediary relationships. Intermediaries will include independent financial advisers, tax advisers and professional connections;
· To build a positive brand for yourself and Deepbridge within the region;
· To own a number of assigned existing introducers and be responsible for growing, managing and servicing relationships effectively;
· To manage a territory appropriately to achieve pre agreed business volume targets within agreed time parameters;
· To successfully promote the Ingenious and our investments at face-to-face meetings, group presentations, industry events and on the phone;
· To be regarded as a trusted resource by the relevant intermediaries;
· To work closely with the marketing team to host events, seminars and presentations;
· Maintain high levels of service across all aspects of the role, interfacing with other departments, as necessary.
Duties may also include:
· Any other task reasonably expected
· Experience required within a similar role;
· Experience of owning and building a client base;
· Experience of working with financial advisers;
· An understanding of tax-efficient investments, including the Enterprise and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme;
· Demonstrates immediate gravitas, impact and credibility;
· A confident and strong communicator, with the experience to professionally represent and sell potentially complex products;
· A history of networking, building and maintaining long term client relationships at all levels;
· Sound judgement, adaptability and the ability to influence others;
· A demonstrable ability to sell and communicate with passion;
· A driven individual with the ambition and the desire to achieve targets;
· A desire to join a rapidly growing business and team;
· Ability to travel across the region.