Join us for an exclusive event hosted by leading investment managers Deepbridge Capital, Foresight, Puma Investments, TIME Investments and Triple Point. The event will provide a unique insight into the intricacies of tax planning, focusing on the distinctive tax advantages of Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs), Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS) and Business Relief (BR).
Throughout this event, the five expert managers will guide you through a comprehensive tour of the world of tax planning, covering the following tax-efficient investments:
- VCTs: Discover how VCTs can play a pivotal role in shaping the financial future of clients with various risk appetites and investment horizons.
- EIS: Learn how EIS can be harnessed by clients to support early-stage companies while enjoying substantial tax incentives.
- Alternative Investment Market (AIM) Business Relief: Explore how an investment in AIM can be used to achieve Inheritance Tax relief whilst supporting UK companies.
- Corporate Business Relief: Tax-efficiency for business owners, highlighting how BR can be strategically employed to safeguard their legacy and minimise Inheritance Tax implications.
- Unquoted and Insured Business Relief: Offering a deep dive into how BR can protect wealth and ensure a seamless transfer to future generations.
Our expert managers will provide real-world examples and case studies to illustrate how these strategies can be tailored to suit the unique needs and financial goals of individuals and businesses. Attendees will leave with a comprehensive understanding of how various tax-efficient investments can be strategically employed to cater to the diverse financial requirements of individuals and companies.
Learning Objectives include:
- Analyse the main developments and changes in the tax-efficient market.
- Identify opportunities where a VCT, EIS or Business Relief investment could be discussed with your clients.
- Describe the potential benefits for including tax-efficient investments with clients’ portfolios.
- Identify the opportunities to improve tax and financial wellbeing down the generations using appropriate tax-efficient solutions.
The events will also offer the following:
- Three hours of structured CPD.
- A light breakfast with tea and coffee.
- Networking opportunities with other financial professionals.
- Lunch will be provided after the event.
- Parking included.